Saturday, November 28, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Simple Grid

 
This week's Speedy Fox & Friends challenge is to create a simple grid background.  The tutorial link is available on the MFP Stamp Shop Speedy Fox & Friends challenge post.
 
For my card I used the card base only for the grid and stamping.  Stamp set used is MFP Stamp Shop Wealthy Fish.  After coloring the fish using copic markers I colored over the image using Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and added some small pearls to mimic bubbles.
 
We hope you'll share your simple grid cards with us.  Be sure to follow the tutorial.  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the grid I didn't quite get this technique.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. The fab little goldfish is a sweetie and I love how you stamped the leaves and things in the frames. Hugz

    ReplyDelete