Sunday, November 1, 2015

Eclectic Ellapu Challenge - Balloons, Banners, or Bows

 
The November Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu is to create a project using balloons, banners, or bows!
 
For my card I used all three!  The woodgrain patterned paper is from my stash, I used 4 different sizes of circle punches and adhered to the patterned paper and then used an embossing folder to give it texture.  I embellished the circles using balloon crystals, wrapped some twine around the panel and created a multi-looped bow to adhere to the wrapped twine.  I used MFT Big Greetings stamp for the sentiment and punched a small banner for the corner.
 
We hope you'll share your balloons, banners, or bows projects with us at Eclectic Ellapu this month.  You can find the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment