Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - What Does Fall Mean to You?

 
I LOVE the colors that come with the Fall/Autumn season.  I created a CAS card with falling leaves.  The golden fall color was added to the side by first misting an acrylic block, then coloring on the block using aqua markers, misting the block again and "stamping " it onto the cardstock.  I did a splatter using gold paint.  The stamp set is from Heartfelt Creations.
 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Fall challenge theme was chosen by Darlene.  We hope you'll share your fall projects with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
Sharing my card with:
 
Shopping Our Stash #225 - no patterned paper

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous CAS card..love the technique you have used, too, very effective...another "must try" technique for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card..love the technique you have used, too, very effective...another "must try" technique for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you've added that colour!! Gorgeous card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is awesome Vic! LOVE that technique ... on my todo list to try! Awesome inspiration! Happy Fall! Hugs from Ohio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FAB-o and what a cool technique to do with the block. Totally going to put that into my bag of tricks.

    ReplyDelete