Saturday, October 24, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Highlight a Large Sentiment with Small Stamped Images

 
 
This week's challenge at MFP Stamp Shop Speedy Fox & Friends is to use a large sentiment stamp and highlight it using small stamps.
 
For my card, I used a sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Background Diamonds and Flowers stamp set and the small butterfly from the Spring Things stamp set.
I embellished using gingham ribbon creating a multi-loop bow and a adhesive pearl in the center.
 
We hope you'll share your cards using a large sentiment and highlight it using a smaller stamp.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. The butterflies are lovely as this background Nice card Vicki............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Vickie and in my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Vickie!! Love the cas look and way you scattered the butterflies plus its my favorite color too ;)

    ReplyDelete