Sunday, September 27, 2015

CWWC Challenge - At The Cinema!

 
The CWWC Challenge is to create a project based on a movie!  It could be the title, a character, a song in the movie, whatever inspires you about a certain movie! 
 
I chose to base my card on the movie Moulin Rouge!  The movie is based in Paris and I just happened to have some Graphic 45 cardstock that fit the theme perfectly!
 
The image I used is from our challenge sponsor Faery Ink and is called Gabbie Summer Sweetheart
 
 
We hope you'll share your At The Cinema projects with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Vickie this is fantastic. I love the papers and they are perfect for this theme. Her eyes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Vickie this is fantastic. I love the papers and they are perfect for this theme. Her eyes are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete