Tuesday, June 2, 2015

OLCCC 11 - Poinsettia

 
It's never too early to begin creating your Christmas cards!  You can get that start by creating and entering your One Layer Christmas Cards in the OLCC challenge.  Just a reminder that your cards need to be Christmas one layer anything goes!  There is always an optional twist that you can play, too.  The OLCC Challenge #11 twist is to include a poinsettia.
 
For my card, I used the MFP Stamp Shop Poinsettia Blooms stamp set.  Before I stamped the image and sentiment, I did a little distress watercolor pickup on the cardbase, let it dry and then stamped the images using Memento Black ink and coloring using copic markers.
 
You can find the OLCC Challenge HERE.
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the soft bits of watercolor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this CAS card! Love the bit of water colouring on the corners. Beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vickie, what a cool layout, I love the artsy upper corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love those inky corners!! This is really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks fabulous...really love how you've popped the flower down the bottom...now to try and remember if I have a poinsettia flower tucked away somewhere!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Vickie, love the colour wash.

    ReplyDelete