Friday, April 3, 2015

Seize the Birthday


I just found a FUN challenge blog called Seize the Birthday!  We all have 'em, like it or not, birthdays are here to stay!

For my card, I used the Brentwood Owl & His Mom digital stamp from jessicalynnoriginal.com  The color combination just happened from some designer papers and cardstock I had on my craft desk, not to mention the gingham ribbon I've been wanting to use!  Other supplies used:  On Film dies from Stampin' Up, Birthday die from Tessler Crafts, Martha Stewart border punch, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and a Kaiser Craft adhesive pearl.  I colored the image using Copic markers.

I am entering my card in the Seize the Birthday challenge found HERE.



3 comments:

  1. This is BEAUT! Loooove the purple & that ribbon ROCKS.....gorg card:):) Glad you liked the fridge magnet idea......so looking forward to your spin on them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love that colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card - love the colour scheme. Thanks for playing at Seize The Birthday - glad you found us :)

    ReplyDelete