Sunday, March 15, 2015

CWWC Challenge - Interests and Hobbies


The CWWC Challenge is to use your creation to share your interests and/or hobbies.  For me, my only hobby is crafting!  I have fun in my craftroom everyday!

The CWWC Challenge sponsor is Ppinky Dolls digi images.  The image for my card is called Once Upon a Time.

I wanted to use soft colors for the image.  I used Pearlescent Pastel Chalks to color and used Copic Markers for the face and body.  The butterfly embellishment is from the dollar bin at Michaels.

We hope you'll play along with the CWWC challenge and share your interests and/or hobbies with us.

You can find the challenge HERE.




5 comments:

  1. So sweet and adorable! I love the way you colored her and the butterfly is a gorgeous addition. Wish I had found some prizes in the dollar bin too. Hugs, DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the subtle way you've coloured the image. Really stands out on the black card. Lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely soft and cuddly!!! Beautiful work!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete