Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Something Green

 
DT member Jennifer challenged us to use something green on our creations over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge!
 
For my card, I used a yellow card base, then added a green panel that I embossed using a dotted embossing folder.  Added a black panel then a white panel then some October Afternoon DSP.  The image is called Lucky Ducks from Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Shop.  A green twine multi-loop bow with an adhesive pearl embellishes my card.
 
We hope you'll use something green on your project and share it with us over at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Cute as! And that little banner tab, hanging over the edge. I do LOVE that touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love all of the layering and the embossed background. I love the way you used the pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. I especially like the twine bow x

    ReplyDelete