Tuesday, February 3, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #3 Anything Goes with the Option of Using Gold

 
The OLCCC #3 is anything goes with the optional twist: Gold
 
 
For my one layer Christmas card I used Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth White cardstock.  I used Tsukineko Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink to stamp the images.  I used the snowflakes and sentiment from the Stampin Up Snow Swirled stamp set (retired) and a stamp from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for the background.  The edges of the card were sponged with the Golden Glitz ink.
 
We hope you'll share your one layer Christmas cards with us.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 

12 comments:

  1. That is simply beautiful Vickie, I love the variation in height of the gorgeous grunge stamp. Looking forward to playing along soon! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the stripey lines and the splatters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous look...love the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the golden shimmer and sketchy beauty of this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card Vickie, it's so different using the grunge stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool combo of classy gold and grunge! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally Gobsmackingly GORGEOUS. In fact, SENSATIONAL!! I think I'm gonna have to check this challenge out. I like doing Chrissy cards all year round:):)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Snowflakes with the Gold and Grunge design elements. Awesome card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning card--love those snowflakes & the unexpected background! Golden Glitz is my favorite gold ink & this shows why!

    ReplyDelete