Saturday, February 28, 2015

MFP Stamp Shop Blog Challenge - Create a Scene!

 
This week's MFP Stamp Shop Blog challenge is to create a scene and use a fence on your card.
 
For my card, I used the MP Stamp Shop Spring Things stamp set.  For the scene I first created a side-step card for my card base.  The fence and grass were punched using Martha Stewart Border Punches.  The sentiment was stamped and then punched out using a Fiskars Cloud punch.  The bunny and butterfly  were fussy cut and added to the card.
 
Please share your card with a scene and fence with us!  You can find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Double is good ........ This is a sweet card....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double is good ........ This is a sweet card....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable spring themed card! Beautiful scene!
    xEllie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you surrounded this adorable bunny with grass and fences! So life-like and fun!!

    ReplyDelete