Friday, February 20, 2015

MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge 66

 
Here is this week's sketch at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge:
 
 
For my card I used Black cardstock as the card base and the layering panel is Crumb Cake.  I used the MFP Stamp Shop Chinese Take Out stamp set for my card.  I stamped the fortune cookie image on the crumb cake panel using crumb cake ink.  I colored the cookie images using Promarkers.  The images and sentiment were stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa ink.  Other supplies used:  Circle punch, banner die, and Stampin' Up sequins.
 
We hope you'll share your Oriental cards with us this week using the above sketch.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Yes this is good fortune just are really nice card...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is good fortune just are really nice card...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those little fortune cookies. So many applications!

    ReplyDelete