Monday, February 9, 2015

JessicaLynnOriginal.com - I Love You Featuring Brentwood Owl!

I love creating notecard boxes using the mini pizza box tutorial found on Spltcoaststampers.
 
This little box holds these 4x4 notecards I created using the I Love You stamp set from JessicaLynnOrignal.com featuring Brentwood Owl.
 



 
I use large index cards and fold them over for the cardbase of the notecards.  The designer papers, cardstock, and embellishments are from my stash.  I used memento black ink to stamp the images and colored with Copic markers.
 
The fun thing about this stamp set is it can be used for other occasions, not just Valentine's Day!  Think anniversary, birthday, thinking of you, and when you just want to send a note to a special someone.
 
You can find the I Love You Featuring Brentwood Owl stamp set at www.jessicalynnoriginal.com
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Such a CUTE gift ---& I really like the index card idea!!! Clever:):)

    ReplyDelete