Saturday, February 7, 2015

Gruffies and Guests Challenge #14 - Love Is All Around

 
February is the month of love and that's this month's theme chosen by DT member Angie...Love Is All Around!
 
For my card, I used the House Mouse stamp called Read My Lips.  I used Stampin Up cardstock and Bazzill dotted cardstock.  I used a "polaroid" type of die cut to showcase the stamped image and the sentiment was die cut from a Paper Smooches die.  The crocheted flowers are from my stash.  I also used a Martha Stewart border punch and gingham ribbon to embellish.
 
This month's challenge prize is:
$10 From Di's Digi's
 
 
We hope you'll play along with this month's Love Is All Around challenge at Gruffies and Guests found HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the House Mouse & Friends Love Is In The Air challenge found HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Vickie! Love the floral spray at the bottom too. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so adorable. I love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and super cute x

    ReplyDelete