Sunday, February 1, 2015

Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team Challenge - Burgandy and Cream

 
What a beautiful color combination for this month's challenge at Eclectic Ellapu!
 
For my card, I kept it very simple.  I used burgundy and vanilla cardstock.  The sentiment is Hero Arts and stamped using burgundy ink.  The burgundy flowers are from Prima.  The die cut flourish is from sizzix and the butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The floral cluster is nested onto a PTI die cut doily.  Small adhesive pearls were used to embellish the card front.
 
We hope you'll share your burgundy and vanilla projects with the Pink Team Challenge at Eclectic Ellapu.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the All Sorts Challenge to create a card using flowers!  Here's the link:  All Sorts Challenge

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design, those beautiful flowers really jump off the page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may call your card simple but hey look at the effect - awesome. I am sure who ever receives this will adore it as I do. I am so pleased you are an eclectic girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Vickie, it's so elegant and those flowers are gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and lots of lovely flowers which are perfect for our theme Vickie.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours and design - really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Truly stunning I just love your flowers xx

    ReplyDelete