Sunday, February 15, 2015

CWWC Challenge - Use real or faux stitching!

 
The challenge at Crafting When We Can is to use real or faux stitching.  Since I can't sew a stitch I opted for faux by using the Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle dies.
 
The image is from challenge sponsor OddBall Art Co. called Breezy with her Kawaii Friends No. 125
 
I used papers and cardstock from my stash.  I created the lace flower by punching out a 1 1/4" circle, coating the circle with adhesive and wrapping lace around the circle and pleating it as I went around.  I then used a cloth covered brad in the center and some May Arts leaves.  A heart stick pin embellishes the fower.  I also used SU heart sequins to embellish the card.  image was colored using Copic markers.
 
We hope you'll play along with the CWWC stitching challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I love the flower you made and how you did the sentiment. Hugs, Robin DT Sis Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooo! This is super cute with all its Pinkaliciousness! I love the humor and whimsy of the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I like all the pretty pink layers. DT sis Nancy

    ReplyDelete