Tuesday, January 13, 2015

One Layer Christmas Card Challenge #1 Halfway Reminder Post



It's a halfway reminder for the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge!
 
 
 
 
There is still time to enter the One Layer Christmas Card Challenge. #1.  The challenges are always anything goes with an optional twist.  Challenge 1 optional twist is to use red.
 
For my card, I used Cherry Cobbler cardstock, stamped the PTI wreath and sentiment with versamark ink and covered both with white embossing powder.  I then colored over the white embossed wreath using Pearlescent Chalks.
 
We hope you'll play along and share your one layer Christmas cards with us!  Challenge #1 ends January 19.  You can find the challenge HERE.

 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Vickie! That wreath is beautiful and I love how you sponged the edges of the card white and the splatters. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make a OLC that was half as beautiful as this. I especially love the subtle inky splatters in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vicki, thanks on coming by my blog c/- Becca's.....see, this is what I mean by BRILL CAS......oh, I WISH I could do work like this....looooove the simplicity. It's fabulous:):)

    ReplyDelete