Monday, November 24, 2014

MFP SWAT Challenege #120 - Create a Winter Themed Card

 
The SWAT Challenge at MFP SpeedyTV is to use the following sketch with a twist to create a winter themed card.
 


For my card, I used an image and sentiment from the MFP Stamp Shop Brrrr stamp set!  I flipped the background panels to make the sketch work for my card.
 
We hope you'll play along with the MFP SWAT Challenge.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from MFP Stamp Shop.  AND, we know that during the holidays your time to craft can be limited, so we have extended SWAT Challenge #120 to run until January 5, 2015!
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 

2 comments:

  1. Vickie, your snowman card is soooo cute! Fun snowman of course, but I love the way you did the panels - looks icy and fun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete