Sunday, November 30, 2014

Eclectic Ellapu - My first DT Challenge Post for the Pink Team! Vintage Christmas



I am so happy to announce that I'm on the Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team as a design team member!
 
The Pink Team December Challenge is to create a Vintage Christmas card/project.
 
I used the Stampendous Snow Postcard stamp.  I distressed and inked the edges, added some glitter to the image, a Petaloo floral, and some lace.  The image was stamped on vanilla cardstock using TH Vintage Paper Distress Ink.
 
We hope you'll play along with the Eclectic Ellapu Pink Team December Challenge to create a Vintage Christmas card or project.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

10 comments:

  1. Love your vintage card Vickie, great design. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love this. I have this stamp and I just cant help myself to use it. I also love the vintagy feel so fandabbydozy. Pleased you are an Eclectic girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous , glad to be working with you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful vintage card, Vickie !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to tell you, your design was one of my favorites. It just reminds me of a sleepy Christmas village. Gorgeous work!
    Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my grandma's tribute post. She was an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Vickie, wow what a gorgeous image and colours.

    Teighan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vickie--This is a GREAT first EE design team make!! It's a perfect vintage card for the Pink Team theme and your brown/natural tones you've used capture the rustic-ness of the snowy winter image perfectly :) Congrats on being a part of the EE team :)
    XOXO-Shari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Vickie, thats one of my all time favourite stamps. Great to be on the EEDT with you
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card...love that stamp and love the Vintage styling...just gorgeous....
    Congratulations on being on the "Pink Team" x

    ReplyDelete