Saturday, November 1, 2014

Altered Eclectics Anything Goes Challenge as Long as It's Altered Art!

This is my DT project for the month of November Altered Eclectics Challenge.
 
I altered dollar store clothespins to create these gorgeous (if I don't say so myself!) pins.  I embellished the clothespins using items I've had on hand for quite a while!  You may ask what one would use these for?  One thing I use them as gift bag closures.  I fasten it to the bag and also can use it to hold the gift card in place on the bag.  These could have a strip of magnet put on the backside and placed on your refrigerator door to hold notes etc.  Also can be used as embellishments on scrapbook pages, on cards, on tags.  Lots of possibilities!
 
Here's another look at the pins:
 
 
We hope you'll play along with the November Altered Eclectics Challenge.  The challenge is anything goes as long as it is altered art...no tags, no cards, no scrapbook pages!
 
You can find this fun altered art challenge HERE.
 

4 comments: