Thursday, September 11, 2014

Daydream Designs Doodle Garden

 
I enjoy creating CAS (clean & simple) cards using no layered panels.  I'm also still in spring/summer mode even though it's quite cool here today, like a fall day!  I know there are still some warm summer days ahead before we officially get to the beautiful and colorful fall season.
 
For my CAS card I used digital images and sentiment from Daydream Designs.
 
The border was created using Spellbinders scallop border two dies to give the CAS card a touch of elegance!
 
I used the Doodle Garden Color set and the Garden Inspirations Sentiment Set.  You can find these beautiful sets HERE at Daydream Designs online store.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is simply beautiful. I LOVE that cut edge...so feminine and dainty. Gorgeous work of art.

    ReplyDelete