Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge 110 - Polka Dots!

 
This week's sketch with a Twist uses this sketch and the TWIST is to use Polka Dots on your card!
 
 
For my card, I used yellow polka dot cardstock from Amuse Studios and the banners were die cut using Bazill dotted yellow cardstock.  I used a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., called Lucky Ducks for the image and sentiment.
 
We hope you'll play along with our SWAT Challenge this week.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers!
 
You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card love'n the background......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty frame around your goose. The white really accentuates the tiny white polka-dots of the background! Lovely!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. It reminds me of my antique Mother's Goose collection that I have.

    ReplyDelete