Wednesday, July 30, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge - Lemon Meringue!

 
This week's Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is called Lemon Meringue!
 
For my card I used yellow designer paper with white polka dots and a yellow gingham designer paper together on my center step card.  The image and sentiment are from the coneflowers stamp set stamped onto a die cut oval doily and colored using Copic markers.
 
We hope you'll play along with the challenge this week.  You can find the challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. Vickie, your card is gorgeous. I love step cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Love your coloring/colors and card shape. Well done. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Your yellow coneflower is wonderful and I LOVE the combination of the gingham and the polkadot patterns, also the lovely die-cut frame! Wonderful shape, too!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete