Wednesday, June 18, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge 102 - It's Graduation Time!

 
The Simple Salutations Challenge this week at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to create a graduation card.
 
I used an image from the newly released Great Flowers stamp set, colored it using Copic markers and the used a clear Wink of Stella pen to give the image some sparkle.  The You Did It sentiment is  from the Hello Butterflies stamp set and the Great Job sentiment is from the Butterfly Sayings stamp set, all from Mark's Finest Papers.  I embellished my CAS card with pink sequins.
 
We hope you'll play along with the Simple Salutations Challenge; if you do you'll be entered to win a stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. its a beautiful CAS card Vickie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Vic ... thanks for stopping by my blog! Sure miss seeing you in person in Indiana! Your cards have been fabulous ... I've been so busy this month that I've neglected coming to comment but I do look and love everything you've been doing! You are a wonderful inspiration to me! HUGS right back atcha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the added bling - it just makes this CAS card pop. Must remember this trick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral image and I LOVE the sparkle of the sequins!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete