Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cuttin' and Stampin' Easter Spring Fling Challenge!


This week's Challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin' is to create an Easter card.
 
 
The Design Team is using Paper Smooches Spring Fling stamp set and papers from the Imaginise Welcome Spring paper line.

For my card, I created a 5 x 7 card!  I used a few things on my card that have been sitting on my craft desk, such as the card base, the layer for the card base, the grass border punch, and the large felt die cut bow.  Then, to finish my card I die cut the basket from a piece of the Welcome Spring paper, used the eggs from the PS stamp set to stamp onto two other sheets of the paper, stamped the egg and sentiment onto white cardstock and fussy cut all the eggs.  The bow on the basket is also a stamp in the PS Spring Fling set as well as the ladybug on the grass.  The flower on the felt bow and the gem on the stamped bow were also included in the paper pack I received. 

We hope you'll play along with the Easter challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

You can find the adorable PS Spring Fling stamp set and the Imaginise papers in the Cuttin' and Stampin' Store found Here.

2 comments: