Sunday, April 27, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge #68



We are doing a sketch challenge at Crafting When We Can using images from The Stamping Chef!

Here's the CWWC challenge sketch:

For my card, I used the Cowabunga Babe image from The Stamping Chef.  Cardstock and Designer Papers are from my stash.  The starfish charm is also from my stash!

We hope you'll play along and share your project using this sketch at the Crafting When We Can Challenge blog.  You can find the challenge HERE.

You can browse The Stamping Chef online store HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie!!!! Love your card Hun & that cute image you used...you colored her so nicely! Awesome, awesome work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and beautiful! Thx for visiting my blog and I am now one of your faithful Vickie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute, I like your take on the sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh la la! What a card. Love your coloring. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete