Monday, November 7, 2011

Cards for PTI Christmas Swap



PTI is one of my all-time favorite stamp companies. So glad that I've joined in some of the PTI card swaps on SCS. I'm in four categories for this round, sympathy, regular, Christmas, and stocking stuffer. The top card is my sympathy card created with the PTI With Sympathy set and a cheerylynn butterfly die. The regular card is created using the PTI dressform die. The smaller patterned paper panel that the forms are adhered to was stamped using the PTI Newsprint set; the tag was stamped using a sentiment from tiny tags and then punched out using SU small tag punch. The lace framing the layered panel is American Crafts.

5 comments:

  1. Vickie, both cards are very beautiful and elegant. Too bad that i only join the christmas group ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another WOW from Vickie!!!! SO gorgeous and I really love the addition of the news print.... that sympathy card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are awesome cards...the other swappers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. both cards are lovely. I adore that butterfly and the bling on card 2 is impressive!!

    ReplyDelete